It is decided. I need remedial Gimp. Heck, even remedial Paint. Here I am clueless yet fashion forward in my Avatar UV texture, ready to learn to create Alpha layers to use for older prim clothes in Second Life. I love taking classes, love to learn, but accepting (invisiprim) defeat (pun intended) is difficult for me. This is the second time I have attempted this class. I only admit to you, my conscience, that I have met my match.
- Go to website and download templates * check*
- Open templates in graphics program * check*
- Blah Blah Blah …. hmmm can you repeat that?
- Add a layer, ctrl this and ctrl that fill it, spill it.
- Blinks, snapping her clueless photo, making note to hire a tutor.
- Thinks she hears the bosk cry out for her, her time better served milking a few.